Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Pot Belly

Hey, My CHild Has A Pot Belly While He Is 11 How Can I Help Him To Lose It In At Least 3 Months?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jun 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  831
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi well come to HCM.
There is no fix timing and duration which can help you. You got to be constantly
after him. He is just 11 yrs and less likely to get full co-operation from him about
diet and exercise.Avoiding fatty foods, junk food, cheasen butter ghee etc. keep
him on salad and and green leafy vegetables. Exercise like walking,running, swimming
cycling. abdominal exercise like retracting and expanding of abdominal muscles, straight
leg raising etc will help you.Keep patients and continue doing all this ,will get result
overa time. thanks
Answered: Fri, 9 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor