What causes pain in the navel?
Related to my belly button swell? Is this something that can wait to be looked at for awhile? Here in CO, the winterization of sprinklers has started so I'm relied on heavily at work until Dec. and this is the last income until Mid-March.
You seem to have early symptoms of hernia. The hernia could be in inguinal region that is groin that seem to put pressure on the seminal cord and into the scrotal region hence you have those symptoms.
Whenever the pressure inside the abdomen builds up e.g cough, heavy weights, abdominal exercises etc the symptoms worsen.
It is wiser to check/examine by physician if the hernia is given into the canal initially. Anycase you have to avoid lifting weights during your work and I know this is your bread winning job but somethings have to be clarified to avoid potential complications.
And it may be connected to button swelling but sometimes I find simple cysts in the belly button which are not connected to hernia.
To say anything further I suggest to get a physical examination by doctor on early available appointment basis if my presumptions are correct.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Navel hernia causes
- What causes navel bleeding from men
- What causes sensitivity around the navel
- Intermittent sharp pain around waist and navel area cause
- What causes painless bruising around the navel
- What causes water to flow from my navel
- Navel infections caused by diabetes
- What causes bloating above the navel?
- What causes severe stomach pain above the navel
- What causes swelling in inner navel and bloated stomach