Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

My son has a heart condition doctors say he will have stunted height growth

my 7yr old son has a heart condition doctors say he will have stunted height growth.?
what can they do for him to make him grow taller.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009
Answers:  1 Views:  302
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Mrs Whiplash I like ur name I'm am very sorry to hear about your son though.. I mean this is one of the things that are not in your hands or in the doctors hands.. but every person that loses something gains something... but maybe if he has belief he will grow taller.. just keep giving him proteins and play sports especially basketball.. everyone has a disadvantage.. look at einstein he was a bloody dyslexic.. u look at his face say he cant mutiply one by one.. but hes the world's most known genius.. look at branson hes a dyslexic but he had belief in himself that he will be an entrepreneur .. and hes the best example of one.. look at ray blind artist... I mean when maybe u will see it as a disadvantage IF he does not grow taller, but if he is strong and he has belief WHICH he will because he will feel different... he will make a change in this world... your son has more chances than normal kids.. more chances to connect and touch people.. but dont listen to these doctors.. just keep him on a really good diet... let him learn why ur doing this why ur giving him good food.. dont spoil him.. let him be his own man... NEVER spoil him.. when he grows up, u will cry when u see this is the son u carried nine months and had a belief in even though he had a heart condition never lose faith in god! I hope your son all the best.. and I have faith that you will be happy with the outcome
Answered: Sat, 19 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor