Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

My penis size is small and i am suffering from erectile dysfunction

a) my pennies size is small and I am suffering from b) erectile dysfunction . I am 30 years old unmarried male. How can I get rid of this disease as I am very very upset. There is big question mark over my future married life.Will I satisfy my partner?Is the disease a curable one? I don t what will happen? Please help me with your guidance and save my life. I want to do anything for this. exactly tell me what I will do now to save my future married life. Help me..!!!!!!!!! WHEN I WAS IN 6TH YEAR I GOT TUBERCULOSIS I HAD TAKEN MEDICINES FOR 6 MONTHS.I WAS SUFFERING FROM PHOTO SENSITIVE EPILEPSY FOR THAT I HAVE TAKEN ENGLISH MEDICINE FOR 4 YEAR(2005-2009).AND I HAD PULMONARY TUBERCULOSIS DURING 2009APR TO OCT2009.I HAD TAKEN ENGLISH MEDICINES FOR BOTH TOGETHER.NOW I HAVE STOPPED THE MEDICINES. I HAVE TAKEN HOMEO MEDICINES FOR 30 DAYS I DID NOT GET ANY IMPROVEMENT I MET A HOMEO DOCTOR AS PER HIS INVESTIGATION AS I HAVE HABIT OF MASTURBATION(HASTA PRAYOGA) FROM LAST 15 YEARS, SPONGE LIKE BLOOD VESSELS HAD BEEN COMPRESSED.I AM HAVING THE HABIT OF MASTURBATION TWICE A WEEK AND MORE SOMETIMES FROM 15 YEARS.
Asked On : Thu, 9 Dec 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  411
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
It seems that you have Anxiety neurosis.
Nothing to worry, you will have normal future married life.
Your problem of having dysfunctional erectile function is seems to be due to stress and anxiety.
Masturbation is quite natural,
if your penis size is 3-4 inches while on erection then nothing to worry,you will satisfy your partner and will have children.
As you are cured of tb and epilepsy nothing to worry.
Take high nourishing food.
Avoid stress and anxiety.
ok and bye.
Answered: Thu, 25 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Cardiologist Dr. Naresh Ruparelia's  Response
Hi well come to HCM.
Your past diseases and treatment has nothing to do with what you complain.
From your story its apparent that you are masturbating regularly so urge for the
sex is there.In 90 or even more than that persons impotance is psychological, due to
lack of knolwledge and false technique.remove your anxiety it seems from the history
that you are normal sexually.Get help of psychiatrist who will help you alot. Thanks
Answered: Thu, 25 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor