Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
167 Doctors are Online

My penis is oozing white puss and it is turning black

Friend has a penis that is turning a black color in spots and he has white puss oozing from bumps on the sides. He just quit drinking, of which he was a major alcoholic, and coke, and/or crack addict. He has been sober since, jan. 1st, as far as we know. He said he has no family history of this, and is only 44 years old. I have seen an alcoholics nose turn a blackened color and am wondering if this could have anything to do, with this abnormality. He said his Doctor has never seen anything like this before and are clueless of what to do for him.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  922
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
From your history it is not clear that pus is coming out from scrotal sac or from glans penis or from penis where urine come out.
Causes,investigations and treatment can be done afterward.
If pus is from scrotal sac and there is itching,is likely infection present with fungal infection
If pus is from glans penis he might have poor local hygiene and there is collection of smegma and therefoere belano prostitis infection is likely.
If pus is from penile urethra there may be infection in urine or due to some sexual transmitted disease.
So he should consult sexologist and seek his advise.
Answered: Mon, 25 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
Hi Jeffery;

welcome to HealthcareMagic

The change of color of penis can be due to hyper pigmentation also but the main thing he should worry about is the puss coming out of penis.The pus is a sign of infection which can happen as a result of sexually transmitted infection.Please ask him if he has had unprotected sex before this infection.In any case he wil require examination by a doctor to see why the skin color is changed and antibiotic treatment to cure the infection ;tell him to consult ASAP.

Answered: Mon, 25 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor