Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
124 Doctors are Online

My foreskin gets really irritated at the tip. I am uncircumcised

I am uncircumsised and after having unprotected sex with my girlfriend I have been noticing my foreskin gets really irritated at the tip. After a week or so it goes away; however, after another sex, the irritation occurs again. Can you help?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  292
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
General Surgeon 's  Response

Welcome to health care magic forum
this is due to some infection you get during unprotected intercourse .So both of you should get treatment at the same time or simultaneously to prevent recurrence.
Wish you good health
Answered: Tue, 19 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor