Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

My ear is not working properly it is blocked with wax ?

my ear is not working properly it is blocked with wax one of my ear is not working properly just now it is blocked with wax what can I do now
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jan 2010
Answers:  3 Views:  992
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response

Try using Peroxcide to help clean out your ear...just put a little in your ear let it fizz and all then tilt your head back to let it out. Or try some other over the counter ear cleaner. If it doesn't help you need to see a Ear Doctor to get it out, but do not use a cutip or anything else in your ear to try to get it out cause that will only cause problems.

Answered: Mon, 11 Jan 2010
  User's Response
I think you have to go to an ENT and get syringing done there is no other option Dont go to quacks for wax removal you get infection and hole your tympanic membrane
Answered: Mon, 18 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

You should get the wax removed with the help of an ENT surgeon,. The procedure is known as syringing.

Answered: Sun, 10 Jan 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor