My blood sugar level is 18.2 what shall I do ?

my blood sugar level is 18.2 what shall i do?
Fri, 7 Oct 2011
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response

It is very high and you need immediate care. Rush to a Diabetologist.

General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,Austin,
Thanks for query,
This level is very high and urgent measures to be taken.
There may be possibility of ketoacidosis is there.
Consult physician and seek his advice.
Perhaps Inj. Insulin may be required.
Ok and bye.
Cardiologist Dr. Naresh Ruparelia's  Response
Hi well come to HCM.
It is not blood your blood sugar level but could be HbA1c, it is suggestive of uncontrolled and severe DM better you consult your doctor and go as per his advise.
Thanks
General & Family Physician Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta's  Response
Hello.Welcome.This level is HbA1c level and is very high.This can be controlled prerly and effectively by injectable insulin only.Consult a physician or diabetologist for titration of proper dose of insulin.Good luck.
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response
hello
welcome to healthcare magic
this is high ,,dont panic consult your doctor ,,,but before that drink 2 cup of karela juice for quick relief ,,so that you can easilr reach doctor and consult ..dont worry
take care
payal