Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

My Paw has congestive heart Failure, please help him out

And he has been having his nebulizer breathing treatments for about every 30 minutes or so...he woke me up 3 time last night just to have another breathing treatment, and they were all around the same time......if there is a nurse or anyone who can help me please answer. My father says there is nothing we can do, but I think he should go to the hospital. He is okay for now as long as he has his treatments but, he says this is the worst it has ever been, should he go to the doctor now? Is there something that can be done, or does it just come since he has Congestive Heart Failure?
Wed, 16 Dec 2009
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Since your father is suffering from CCF, here are the basic symptoms : 1) history of heart disease. 2) fluid in legs/or other parts of body. 3)shortness of breath. Your father has fluid in the Lungs, and during sleep it is intensive. Neubliser won't help. My sincere recommendation is that you take him to a good hospital under care of good cardiologist and now . This short and sweet answer.
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor