My 22 month old baby has loose motion, i gave her enterogermina suspension and nor-metrogyl syrup

hi my baby girl is 1 year 10 month old, she is having loose motion from last night. it s in the beginning stage. she was going for 6 time last 24 hours. from morning i gave enterogermina suspension (1-0-1) and started to give nor-metrogyl syrup from evening (2.5-?-2.5) should i give 5ml of nor-metrogyl or continue with 2.5 ml should i give afternoon also. (i have misplaced the slip of Dr about the dosage, Plz guide me) whenever she is having any sort of infection (while having cold, fever diarrhea ) her hand & leg paw will be warmer then usual i have observed it from more then 1 year. is my observation is true. what should i do about it. Is nor-metrogyl antibiotic , will it clear infections or any other medicine needed for infections. my kid is much vulnerable to infections as pediatrician say, is there any well known heath drink for baby around 2 yrs. waiting for the reply thanks in advance
Thu, 28 Apr 2011