Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Muscle spasms, Charlie horse right below breasts and belly button, severe pain. Treatment?

I get sever muscle spasm light bad Charlie horse right below my breasts and lower down below my belly button its so sever u can actually see the muscle spasaming and my body is locked in what position I was in when it begins . It locks in a spasm for over 50 seconds and I cry its so bad. My email is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  60
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Hi, thanks for writing to HCM.

You may need muscle relaxant and chymotrypsin

• Drinking plenty of fluids to avoid dehydration
• riding a stationary bicycle for a few minutes
• Massaging the cramped muscle with your hands or with ice
• Taking a hot shower or warm bath
• Taking diet rich in calcium and potassium or oral supplements of the same

Hope this information is helpful. Good day
Answered: Tue, 31 Dec 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor