Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Missed periods. Symptoms of pregnancy, tested negative. Blood tests normal. Suggestions?

Hello my husband and i are recently trying for baby 2. A few days after ovulation I got constantly erect nipples and a lot of pregnancy symptoms . I ve taken many tests; even blood and they are negative pregnant. it s been two months now. got tested for prolactin levels, thyroid , mono ...they came back normal.what or who can i go to next ?
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  45
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response

You should see an infertility specialist if you are unable to conceive after trying continuously for at least 6 months. The array of investigations starting from a complete checkup of the couple include sonogram, blood tests, tests for ovulation and tubal patency, semen analysis and exclusion of other male factors. The management depends on the cause diagnosed. I advice you to see your doctor first for confirmation of pregnancy or otherwise as your pregnancy tests are negative. Good luck.
Answered: Tue, 4 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor