Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Mid cycle bleeding, bladder infection, been having sex frequently. Cause of early onset?

I ve been having sex frequently for over a month now, and I just started my period today. It s not due for another two weeks and my periods have been completely normal for over a year now. On top of this, I also have a bladder infection . I wasn t sure if that could be the reason for my early period, but I m scared I might be pregnant. Thanks for your help.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  23
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
An early period is not suggestive of pregnancy. Frequent sex or a urinary infection is also not likely to cause this menstrual disturbance. You can take oral contraceptive pills for few cycles to regularize the cycles.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal ,
Answered: Wed, 23 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor