Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

Medicine to cure the cracks in fore skin of penis

please suggest me the medicine to cure the cracks in fore skin of penis as it is very painfull. after every interval of 2-3 days it increase & decrease. it felts itching always. Age -42, height - 5ft.6inch, weight -70, not taking any drugs, medicine for any type of decease.
Asked On : Tue, 24 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  658
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
hi manoj
u need to check ur sugar level
it is candidial infection
apply candid cream twice a day and take tab fluconazole 150 once a wk for 4 wk
keep it dry and clean
Answered: Tue, 24 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor