MY HEART EITHER SKIPS 3 BEATS OR I FEEL 3 BEATS PUMPIN REALLY HARD.

I DONT KNOW IF ITS REALLY A PROBLEM BUT IM LAYING DOWN OR JUST SITTING TALKING WHATEVER, AND MY HEART EITHER SKIPS 3 BEATS OR I FEEL 3 BEATS PUMPIN REALLY HARD. LIKE OUT OF NOWHERE MY HEART BEATS REGULAR AND THEN IT BEATS 3 FAST BEATS AND GOES BACK TO NORMAL THEN AGAIN. I HAVE NO PAIN LIKE NO BACKPAIN LEG PAIN OR NOTHING BUT IT FEELS LIKE MY HEART IS IN MY THROATH AND ITS CLOSES UP. I NEED HELP MY MOM THINKS ITS REALLY NOTHING. SHE IS GONNA MAKE AN APPOINTMENT WITH MY PEDIATRICIAN. I JUST WANT TO MAKE SURE IF ITS A DISEASE OR I DONT KNOW, I JUST WANT TO MAKE SURE IF ITS FATAL OR ITS NOTHING. AND NO IM NOT ON CRACK OR DRUGS OR ANYTHING.
Fri, 11 Dec 2009