What causes pain in the legs?
It could be infection or displaced / loosened implant.
Hi, I am Dr Gopal Goel Orthopedic surgeon.
If you have fever , increasing pain in the leg and you are feeling not well, I would recommend
1. X ray of the operated leg
2. Blood counts and blood culture.
3. Don't start antibiotic on your own. Just take paracetamol for pain and fever.
So in your case , take an appointment ASAP with your doctor, so that if infection is there he can take adequate measures.
Thanx for the question. Please feel free to ask any other question.
Tuesday will be ok
Tuesday will be ok if the temp is ok. Feeling hot and sick could be due to other reasons also
Please let me know if you have any more follow up before the doctor visit.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes pain in legs and joints
- What causes pain in fingers and legs
- What std cause leg pain
- What causes pain and swelling in legs
- What is the cause of intense pain in legs
- What causes leg pain and acidity
- What causes shooting pain in leg
- What is the cause and treatment for leg pain
- What is the cause of severe pain in the legs
- What causes leg pain at night
- Suggest treatment for electric pulsation sensation near the shoulder blade
- What causes swelling and bruising in the knee after a fall?
- What does the following knee MRI report indicate?
- Is intramedullary nailing an effective treatment for displaced tibial...
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in the thighs
- Suggest treatment for swelling and numbness in the finger after injury
- What causes severe leg weakness and increased BP while on Amlodipine?
- Suggest treatment for swelling and bruising on top of the foot
- Suggest treatment for severe pain and muscle weakness
- What do these following MRI findings indicate?