Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Lump under the skin on top of pubic bone. Diagnosed as lymph node swollen. Blood test normal. Solution?

For about six months I have noticed a lump under the skin on top of my pubic bone. I just figured it kind of came with hormonal changes with menopause . Anyways went to the doc and she said my lymph nodes are also swollen between my legs. Blood work is normal for white blood cells and I feel quite healthy. Thought. They have referred me to a specialist. Other thought besides the worst one.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  231
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Critical Care Specialist 's  Response
Hi thanks for your question.
Lump on the top of pubic bone diagnosed as lymph node. Yes most probably this lump could be lymph node as this is the common site for lymph nodes. Get FNAC of this lump done by a pathologist to confirm / rule out this lump as a lymph node. If it doesn't bother you, you can leave it as such. However if it bothers you ,like it is painful or has other symptoms get it removed by a general surgeon.
Hope this answers your question
Answered: Sat, 27 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor