Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online

Lump under skin on check, water and blood comes out after popping. Pimple or cyst?

Hi I have a large lump under my skin on my check which you can feel though toy gum. I tried to pop it but only water and blood came out. I m not sure if it s a pimple or a cyst? I ve had it for almost a week now and It still hasn t cOme to a head just red on the surface with a bit Of bruising now. What do you think it might be?
Thu, 14 Jun 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
HI Gumbi,
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.
I think it is a cyst on your cheek. Cyst can be appear in course of acne.
It is unwise to squeeze it.
You can consult a dermatologist for taking any step.
With regards,
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor