Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Looking for dermatologist in Bangalore

I want a list of top doctors in bangalore who provide treatments for hair loss. thanks for the help.
Asked On : Wed, 11 Aug 2010
Answers:  4 Views:  1192
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response
hi ,this is ashok here .i am 26 years old suferring from aloepecia universallis since 2 years .it started with one or two patches ,and now i hav lost all my scalp hair ,including eye lashes ,eye brows ,and also my body hair .please can anyone refer me to experienced hair specialist in bangalore who is capable of solving my problem .i have tried many doctors ,they initially tell i will cure it and later they are not able to do it .i have lost enough money from my pockets ,i have lost confidence whether my hair will grow back. if any one give me guarantee ,then i will consult them.
Answered: Sat, 5 Mar 2011
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurang Krishna's  Response
hi ashok,
if you are from delhi you may consult me. i have worked extensively in the field of alopecia areata in AIIMS.
as you know it is a difficult condition to treat.
i can give a better opinion if i see all your medical records and your current status.
Answered: Sun, 6 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Hi, what is the solution to hair thinning. I am 25 years old and facing the same.
Answered: Wed, 11 Aug 2010
  Anonymous's Response
Hi, what is the solution to the thinning of hair?
Answered: Wed, 11 Aug 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor