Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

Left arm pain which goes to chest and neck

Hi Sir My name is Maria Anwar...Well, i got pain in my left arm starts from upper side and which goes to chest and neck not only this but sometimes rarely pain is stop than again started. I consult with homeopathic doctor he said that u think so much even i got an acidity problem too....and he said that your harmones got change because you think soo much which effects on your acidity and ur pain ..not only this i feel to much weakness...Even i got ECG and its fine Thanks God !Tell me what should i do?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  191
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Dear Maria,good hear from you again.As you are having pain in multiple sites there could be some nutritional deficiency like calcium and Vitamin B12.Please look for it.As fas as your diet is concerned you should be taking good amount of milk products,more of fruits and vegetables so that you can build up muscle mass and remain healthy.Also go for some exercise which helps to maintain your muscles in good shape and you will build up muscle strength also.Avoid taking too much of cold drinks and junk food which can aggravate the problem.bye and take care.Please take adequate sleep and avoid stress and anxiety to avoid things like blood pressure at early age.The children will also listen to you if you speak in hard and mild tone even without shouting.
Answered: Sun, 24 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Dear Maria,you have not mentioned your age.Any way the good thing that you have done is gone for e.c.g..The other reason could be some nerve compression or muscular stretching due to some bad working habits or sleeping pattern.Please avoid lifting weight for some time.Use soft pillow.Apply some local analgesic cream and please see an orthopedic surgeon if pain persists.Excessive thoughts can not lead to pain.
Answered: Sat, 23 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor