Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
163 Doctors are Online

Leaking dark blood ,What could be the problem ?

I am leaking dark blood from my penis.Sometimes its a heavy flow.I have no pain.What could be the problem ? I am 58 yrs. old.I have had a hernia operation a few years ago.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Feb 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  335
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
i would go to a doctor some real damage may be done
Answered: Fri, 11 Feb 2011
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Bhagwan Dass's  Response
Hello robbie ballard..
Welcome to HealthcareMagic

u must need a through go to ur family physician...because there may be some internal injury or be soe complication related to ur previous hernia operation but what it is exactly only after examination

Dr.Bhagwan dass
Answered: Fri, 11 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
thanks for choosing health care majic.You should not pull this least see a doctor and get yourself examined.You may need a sonogram for evaluation for this .This could be because of some injury or stone or infection,so proper diagnosis and treatment is
Answered: Fri, 11 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor