Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online


Asked On : Wed, 6 Jul 2011
Answers:  5 Views:  734
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Homeopath 's  Response
Hello !
Dear Naina I certainly would like to help but my dear the information required to select a remedy is not provided by you,
I would strongly insist, you find a good homoeopath around you and take his services , or you can mail me with all your symptoms,
You can depend on Homoeopathy
Take care have homoeopathic medicine,
Answered: Thu, 4 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Treat the infection first with cap. neem or tab. allerin with haridra khand the glands will return to normalacy.
Answered: Wed, 6 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Anshita Singh Rathore's  Response
Welcome to Healthcaremagic Forum

Enlarged lymphnode can indicate numerous things. Starting from a simple infection to a malignancy (cancer) like lymphoma.

If the source of infection is known then , treating that infection will be enough to deal with the LN. But if its unknown , then a full evaluation , with detail history, and investigations are required here, esp if u have family history of cancer.
Answered: Mon, 1 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Ratnesh Pandey's  Response
welcome to HCM
this is a commen problem and can eaisly treated by have to visit a homoeopath for assesment of case so that cause can be feel free and safe with homoeopthy.
Answered: Sat, 27 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
Hello nayana;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
There are innumerable lymph nodes i our body and few are palpable also in otherwise normal person.There can be a reactive enlargement of lymphnodes in a person with an infection in a particular area and the enlargement of lymphnode adjacent to it like an abscess on the hand ;arm can give rise to a lymphnode enlargement in axilla.In such cases you have to treat the infection with antibiotics and once the infecion is settled the lymphnode swelling and pain in reduced and it goes away.So see what is exactly your problem;get examined by a doctor and he will give you the required treatment.
Answered: Wed, 6 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor