Knee Pain, gives burning sensation

Knee Pain, it doesn't pain while exercising, swimming, but gives burning sensation post the session.
Mon, 26 Jul 2010
Treatment/Therapy
Homeopath 's  Response
i can understand u r problam .... ok dont wory . i i will cure u r total problam way of homoeopathy ... ARNICA 30 AND RHUS TOX 200 . MORE INFORMATION CALL 09845311001
Danny's  Response
hey i hd similar condition couple of years ago.kept neglecting it till it got very bad. my pain used to be worst while walking down a staircase.yes u heard it right. walking down.eventually turned out to be knee meniscus injury.lemme knowq more about ure symptoms.how is fr u on staircases?