Welcome to the forum. Your suymptoms are due to allergy
to metals. You have sensitive skin. Avoid wearing earings that are not made of gold or silver. Generally gold and silver suit to all skin types ( exceptions are always there ). Judge the metal that suits you before wearing. Avoid wearing tight fitting earings, prefer danglers. Always remove earings before going to bed.
At present leave your ear lobes do not fiddle with them. You can take anti-allergics ( like avil
- one or two tablets, consult a local doctor befpre taking the medication ) to stop the itches and oozing. Your ears may take 7-10 days to heal. Do not touch them. Just clean the oozes with a clean cotton swab soaked in an antiseptic lotion.
You can apply oitment containing "betamethasone" locally to reduce the redness
and feel more comfortable. Take care.