Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
155 Doctors are Online

Is this Genital Herpes ?

I have what look like sores,ingrown hairs on my pelvic area. They're about two inches above my penis. They do not hurt or itch and they have been scaling a bit. They do not seem to get any better or worse and I've had them over two weeks. They appeared the night after sexual contact. Is this Genital Herpes? I can't find any pictures that looks like what I have. I have made a Doctor's Appointment, but I want to be prepared for what the results will be.
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jun 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  1166
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
please consult dermatologist /physician you need clinical examination and tests to reach a proper diagnosis and right treatment
it is not likely genital herpes
Answered: Fri, 9 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor