Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Is there anything i can do to fix this problem ?

I have a Hernia and i had it since i was like 5 or 6 years old and my Peinis on a soft level is like 1 to 2 inche Is there anything i can do to fix this problem? If i get my hernia fix will this reslove anything ?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Mar 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  711
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response

Getting the hernia repaired shall help you to prevent  complications of hernian and also your penis size shall look better once it is repaired. So do not delay the process very mcuh.

Answered: Wed, 7 Apr 2010
General & Family Physician Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta's  Response
Hello.Welcome to HCM forum.You have unnecessarily delayed your hernia surgery.Get it done as early as possible.As far as penis size is concerned it is normal and just don't give any attention to it.Thanks and good luck.
Answered: Mon, 28 Nov 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor