Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Is there any treatment for forgetfulness ?

i have a problem of forgetting things in a very short time. whenever i see a new thing or a person, in a few second i forget the face or the thing. my age is around 24.please solve my problem
Asked On : Tue, 23 Aug 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  28
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
You are having short term memory loss. It can be due to number of reasons. Avoid coffee. Get 6-8 hours of sleep daily. Avoid smoking and alcohol. Do Yoga, Pranayam for stress relief. Eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables. Drink plenty of water. Take breaks in your work and avoid overworking. Try these tips. It will help you.
Answered: Tue, 23 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Cardiologist Dr. Naresh Ruparelia's  Response
At the age of 24 this is quite abnormal,should see neuro physician and if he thinks
nothing wrong neurologically consult psychiatrist who will help you more after testing
your memory.Thanks
Answered: Tue, 23 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor