Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

Is there any treatment for erection of organ without harm to the body ?

iam near about 43 therei s some plroblem in erection of organ despite too much desire. is there any solution some drug to solve these problems permanently or temporary without harm to the body` oother organs
Asked On : Mon, 20 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  141
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
,   ,  
  User's Response
hello i m dr.a k singh from e mail is
i have a recent most effective formula from ancient ayurved for erectile dysfunction
if u want to cure your self then u may contact me at my e mail .
Answered: Mon, 20 Jun 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The problem in erection can be due to mental stress;anxiety;diseases like diabetes so it will be better for you to get examined by a urologist and after proper examination if required get investigated.After finding the reason the doctor will prescribe you the required medicine and your condition will improve and hopefully the sexual life will be better.
Answered: Mon, 20 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor