Is there any treatment available for TORCH IgM ?

I would like to know about TORCH IgM, is any treatment is available for TORCH IgM.
Wed, 29 Dec 2010
Medical Topics ,  
TORCH INCULDES 5 different types of diseases. IgM is seen when disease has ran through its course in early stage. It all depends on value of IgM, whether any immediate treatment can be planned by your doctor. There are some drugs available, like say T infection of TORCH can be treated with a course of drugs like spiramycin or C of TORCH can be with drugs like ganciclovir etc. Visit a physician to decide a perfect plan in a given case.