Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

Is there any permanent solution or natural remedy for growing back the lost hair ?

i don t have hairs on my head ......not in the back also.......can i get my hair style like sandal wood actor AAAAAAA aravind......peremanent solution and natural results....i totally lost my confidence ....i think many times y to live losing my glamour.........
Asked On : Wed, 14 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  37
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi..dear udayaravind..,
Thanks for choosing HCM..,
As per Ur description...U have ...,
There is no medical therapy for this...,
Bcoz U have no active hair bud areas...,
So go for HAIR the only solution.,
HAIRTRANSPLANTATION... is a surgical procedure used for the correction of androgenic alopecia (AGA), cicatricial (scarring) alopecia, or any form of permanent hair loss..,
CARE AND SELECTION OF CASE.....Patients should be in good health in order to undergo this form of elective surgery. Appropriate laboratory screening tests include, but are not limited to: complete blood count, serum chemistries, coagulation studies (PT, PTT, INR). It is also common for practices to screen for antibodies to HIV as well as Hepatitis B and C. TRANSPLANTATION PROCEDURE......
1) Donor Harvesting...,
2) Strip Harvesting...,
3) Follicular Unit ExtractionCreating and Dissecting Grafts (Follicular Unit Transplantation)...,
4) Creating Recipient SitesGraft Insertion...,
Answered: Tue, 20 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor