Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

Is there any other way to cure delayed semen liquefaction ?

good morning, i just want to ask if there s any cure for semen delayed liquefaction, my husband had a laboratory test and it said he failed to liquefy in 1 hour, we wanted to have a baby and my obgyne told us to do the IVF procedure, which we cannot afford because its too expensive, when my husband heard that he cannot able to give me a child in natural way he became so upset..we live here in the philippines i already search the net for a cure and found out the HOMEOPHATY MEDICINE would help, but the problem is its not available here in our there any other way to cure delayed semen liquefaction ? are men suffering to this never have a chance to give his wife a baby? hope you can help us..
Asked On : Sun, 1 May 2011
Answers:  4 Views:  3023
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
  User's Response
just you should take homoeopathy damiana Q.It is best treatment for you.
Answered: Tue, 10 May 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.Only because of delayed semen liquefaction not advised.There has to be some other problem can always take a second opinion from another doctor or discuss this with your current doctor.bye.
Answered: Tue, 10 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Pediatrician Dr. Suryakanta Baraha's  Response
Delayed liquefaction of semen more than 1 hour after ejaculation may indicate disorders of accessory gland function. If sperm are capable of reaching the cervical mucus, problems of semen liquefaction are not clinically relevant.Proteolytic enzymes (or proteases ) present in prostatic secretions cause liquefaction of the protein coagulum derived from the seminal ivf decission taken by considering other parameters into consideration like morphology,count per ml,motility etc.consult an urologist about it.
Answered: Tue, 10 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Hi mrs Agatha,Welcome to you on Health care a days only costly procedures inn practice, while it can be treated easily by herbal medicine.
-if available use tab Spemen(Himalya drug co.)2tds daily.
Answered: Sun, 1 May 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor