Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Is there any online rheumatologist whom I can consult for ANA positive report ?

i want best rheumatology doctor age-28 yrs, 5-3, 50 kg, suffering from wheat allergy , gall bladder removed at the age of 13 yrs. ANA Positive and even rice dont suits me, so it is difficult to take food if wheat is not allowed, rice dont suits it leads to formation of acid resulting in vomiting and diarrohea. Now my gastro Dr. advised me to consult rheumatologist for ANA positive report
Fri, 20 Jan 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response

You could be having a serious disease called SLE, or some form of autoimmune disorder. U definitely need further evaluation.

As for the vomiting and diarrhea, i doubt if wheat allergy could cause this, given the fact that you have an ANA positive status. Please consult a PHYSICIAN, at the earliest. DO NOT TAKE UR SYMPTOMS LIGHTLY.
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor