Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

Is there any medicine for s creatinine ?

I am 57 years old. My S. Creatinine is 2.63.I have pressure & diabetics. CMC Hospital doctors think that is for longtime pressure. I took medicine of pressure. Is there any medicine for S. Creatinine. Regards Dr. Saleh (Not Physician )
Asked On : Sat, 12 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  259
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Homeopath 's  Response
hi saleh;
welcome to healthcare magic
Your s.creatinine is higher than normal.You also have blood pressure & diabetes.The doctors are probably correct in pointing out as long term diabetes causes diabetic nephropathy (weakness of kidneys so they don't filter & produce urine properly).It gets further compounded by long term high BP.The doctors will give you necessary medicine or you can consult a Urologist who will guide you with the diet;medicines to reduce creatinine.
wish you good health
Answered: Sat, 12 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor