Owl Image

Is there a new drug for nerve pain called Nupenta or Numenta?

Is there a new drug for nerve pain called Nupenta or Numenta? I have osteoarthritis with calcium deposits in the cervical area. The orthopedist says he cannot help - referred me to a pain center. Facet injections have not relieved the pain. I am taking Neurontin, Robaxin, Plaquinil and Norco. The drugs impair my ability to function with brain/memory fog and unsteady walking. Is there a drug called Numenta or Nupenta that is currently being prescribed for neck pain. What are the chances that nerve ablation will help me and relieve the chronic pain and stiffness?
Sat, 30 Apr 2011