Is the fever because of chronic borderline hypertension or due to some intracranial tumors ?

1.my dad age : 52 yrs old had a episode of fever and collapsed with low bp of 80\60 at that time his eyes rolled up is that a seizure ? 2.in investigations CT scan - a tiny calcified granuloma in occipital lobe was present what might be the diagnosis? 3.past history : he had chicken pox during 40 yrs following that he had fluctuating sugar levels sudden hypoglycaemia & fainting but now its normal , fluctuating BP 140/90 or sometimes its 130|90 , chromogranin b level is high & in query for phaeochromocytoma/neuroblastoma 4.occupational history : he also does farming what will be the diagnosis ? is it because of chronic borderline hypertension like stroke /infective like neurocysticercosis /because of some intracranial tumours ??
Mon, 10 Dec 2018