Is surgery the only option for lymphoma?

I have had plantar fascitis like pain. Foot doc told me I had a lipoma. He wants surgery to remove and also cut some of the fascia. Cortisone shots gave temp relief as well as ice and use of ibuprofen. Is surgery the only answer and what is success rate?
Wed, 15 Sep 2021
Cardiologist 's  Response

Surgery is the only definitive solution to your problem. As lipoma is putting pressure on the nerve and soft tissues, removing it would solve the problem. Anyway, this is quite a small type of surgery.

Take care. Hope I have answered your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Ilir Sharka, Cardiologist