Welcome to HCM. I am Dr Anshul Varshney. I understand your concern.
doesn't require surgery.
Indications for surgery are:
1. Symptomatic cholelithiasis
2. Stone obstructing Common Bile duct
3. Attacks of Acute Pancreatitis
4. Obstructive jaundice
5. Any evidence or suspicion of malignancy.
In your situation, if we see, you have symptoms as well as cholecystitis
So, getting gall bladder
removed is indicated in your case.
For symptomatic relief, you can observe following:
1. To take a combination of Pantoprazole
2. To take fat free diet.
This is my personal opinion for you based on available details. If you have any further query please ask me.
Dr Anshul Varshney, MD