• question-icon

What is the treatment for chronic cholecystitis?

hey doc, my relative is diagnosed(ultrasound report) with chronic cholecystitis with cholecystitis with no evidence of extra hepatic biliary obstruction with bilateral calculi with retroverted uterus with average thickness endometrium with right cystic cystic ovary...

plzz suggest me what should we do now?? and also about prognosis?
Wed, 12 Oct 2016
Hi and welcome.
Prognosis is that it may cause recurrent pains during the life and the best solution would be to do surgical removal of gallbladder and this can be done laparoscopically today so you should see abdominal surgeon if you ask me. Everything else would just be not efficient enough.
Wish you good health. Regards