Is pelvic tuberculosis contagious?

Hi, may I answer your health queries right now ? Please type your query here...

my daughter is 17yrs old and 11months before she is suffering from rt lwer quadrant pain by ultrasound and ct scan found out that she has ovarian cyst after a4mos ovaries normal size no more pain only suprapubic pain before the end of urine and trans rectal ultrasound reveals histry of pid and pelvic tb cant be entierly ruled out mantoux test done 22mm size dr told positve for tb given tb drugs 47kg 5,1ht no symptoms.i want to ask if is it possible to have the dissease soon because many procedure done it was not seen only this month seen in the ultrasound will she take already antitb drug how many months she will be cured is it contagiuos what is the best treatment for her
Mon, 30 Mar 2015