Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
156 Doctors are Online

Is my treatment correct for itchy, painful and redness in penis ?

i m 32 years pennis getting red from top doctor prescribed me CANFREE-3-KIT(fluconazole,azithromycin, ornidazole ).is it positive treatment ?
Asked On : Sat, 21 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  204
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
The treatment prescribed is very perfect.
You most probably have fungal infection.
There is another possibility of irritation due to collection of smegma underneath the fore skin of go for daily cleaning of the part by averting the fore skin with water with cotton plug.
If you do not get result with cream you may go for oral anti fungal treatment.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Sat, 21 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor