Suggest treatment for burning urination and painful bowel movements

Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist

Posted on Tue, 24 Apr 2018 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question: Since 5 days, I felt burning when peeing and pooping some times, especially in the early morning. Pee is on yellow color in the morning. Poop is normal all the times. Seems its due to over heat. But I am not sure. Now it became normal. But I want to check nothing wrong in my body.

What kind of medical tests I should give to know root cause?

History: I had undergone RIRS for kidney stone removal in Feb 2017. Is it hurting now?
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 6 hours later
Brief Answer:
Need to consult Urologist again .for assessment

Detailed Answer:
hello
Thanks for query ,
Based on the facts that you have posted burning urination and pain while pooing could be due to a fissure in anus .or a flimsy stricture of urethra due to instrumentation during RIRS and needs to be reevaluated.

A Possibility of concentrated urine due to less drinking of water could be a reason for yellow colored urine with burning urination .

I shall be happy if you can post me more details to help me in making precise comments
1) Is the pain while defecating is very severe and is associated with few drops of blood ?
2) How is your urine flow ?Is it normal , moderate or poor ?
3) How much is the frequency for urination and stools ?
4) Do you have pain in abdomen ?

Consult your Urologist and get basic tests like rroutine urine and culture and stoll examination done .

Start taking combination of antibiotics like Ofloxacin and Ornidazole twice daily for 5 days .

Ensure to take soft diet with leafy vegetables and spouted cereals .

Ensure to drink more water to keep your urine dilute This will help to relieve dysuria.

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.

Follow up: Dr. P. T. Patil 2 days later
Thank you for the detailed answer. 1. No pain 2.flow normal 3.frequency normal 4. no pain in abdomen
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 21 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Could be due to fissure in anus

Detailed Answer:
hello
Thanks for follow up and feedback.

Take treatment suggested earlier fr a week .

Thanks and Regards.
dr.Patil.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Follow up: Dr. P. T. Patil 2 hours later
Thank you Doctor. I would follow the medicine given.

Can you please suggest me what medical tests I should be given? Should I give them now or after using the medicine?

Should I consult urologist now?

Appreciate your reply.
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 51 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Get Stool Examination done

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for follow up
For the time being get stool examination done and start taking medicines for a week

If problem persists consult qualified General Surgeon for per rectal and proctoscopic examination

Thanks and Regards
Dr Patil