Is it true that if you swallow chewing gum that your arteries clog up?

Thu, 2 Feb 2012
's  Response
NO NO NO it digests a bit slower that's all NO harm will come to you if you swallow it honest its an old wives tale about it clogging up and getting stuck in your body ........we have had this question a few times now on yahoo .it comes back out of your body as normal waste .
Dentist, Orthodontics Dr. Aabhishek Agrawal's  Response
NO NONE OF UR ARTERY CLOGGED UP BY CHEWING A CHEWING GUM.INFACT IT STRENGTHEN UR JAB MUSCLE LIKE U GO TO GIM ND STRENGTHEN UR MUSCLE BY PUTTING EXTRA LOAD SIMILARLY EXTRA WORKIN GIVES STRENGTH.