Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Is it pregnancy if I have delayed periods and urinate frequently ?

hey i wanna know if i am pregnant ..its been almost 3 weeks now (i guess) from the time we had an intercourse...i had a kind of a menstruation 4-5 days after the breast pain when i touch them and they seem to be tighter than before...the reason i think i am pregnant is coz of the fact tht i feel like peeing every now and then... we had a protected intercourse....i have irregular periods as well...we had intercourse almost everyday for 2weeks but all of them were protected...4days after starting our 2week intercourse, i started to bleed..i though it was my periods since it had been long i had my last periods...i am really scared to go for a test...what should i do? its almost 3weeks me out i really pregnant????
Asked On : Wed, 6 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  80
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
by saying "kind of a menstruation" i mean i was bleed for a couple of days...
Answered: Wed, 6 Apr 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor