Is it possible that in symptoms like angina all cardiac test are normal ?

is it possible that in symptoms like angina all cardiac test are normal ? plzz reply as soon as possible. SYMPTOMS- * Pain in chest , left side neck, left arm * Pain disappear at rest * Feeling of exertion in normal walking TEST FINDINGS-- * ECG- Normal ECHOCARDIOGRAPHY- - Aortic valve- Normal -AV valve- normal - IV septum- Intact -Vessel diameters Aorta-35mm LA-33mm IVS(D)- 12mm LVTW(D)-11.6mm What should be the probable diagnosis ?
Mon, 14 Dec 2009