Owl Image

What does my ECG report indicate?

Owl Image
Dr. Bhanu Partap

Cardiologist

Question
My mother today morning felt like head was rotating and her vision for few seconds was blue. So went to doctor for check up she said that BP was high and asked to take ECG. I have attached the same. After seeing the ECG she asked me take a 2D echo. Please suggest me if everything is fine or not.
Thu, 10 May 2018 in Hypertension and Heart Disease

Answered by Dr. Bhanu Partap 11 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please refer to the detailed answer below

Detailed Answer:
Hello XXXXXXX

After going through the medical details provided by you of your mother I understand your concern and I would like to tell you that the Ecg is showing ST T changes in infero lateral leads which can be due to some myocardial ischemia.

Echocardiography should be done for evaluating resting heart function and in my view it will probably come normal. So the next step is to undertake a Stress test in the form of TMT or a stress echocardiography.

These things needs to be evaluated as if they left unattended they might create problems later on.

I hope this information will be helpful and will guide you properly.

Kind regards
Dr Bhanu partap

Follow-up: What does my ECG report indicate? 1 hour later
Thanks doctor I would take my mother to stress echocardiography test as suggested. Please can u suggest where can I get this test done in XXXXXXX

Answered by Dr. Bhanu Partap 4 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Hello Again

Detailed Answer:
You can take her to any good tertiary care hospital in XXXXXXX and under the supervision of a good cardiologist which is more important.

Hope to have been helpful.

Kindly close the discussion and rate the answer.

For any future queries if you want my opinion write my name in your question.

Kind regards
Dr Bhanu partap