What causes intermittent heart palpitations along with severe fatigue?
Needs basic cardiac evaluation
After going through the medical details provided by you of your husband I can understand your concern and I would like to tell you that the symptoms of having palpitations on and off coupled with sense of fatigue afterwards points towards the possibility of transient cardiac Arrythmias.
It's advisable that you should personally consult your cardiologist and kindly get the following tests done
1. 48 hrs Holter monitoring
3. Complete Blood Count
4. Serum electrolytes levels
5. Kidney function test
6. Lipid profile
These test will help us evaluate the underlying cause so that the treatment can be done accordingly and properly.
I hope this information will guide you properly.
Dr Bhanu partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Heart palpitations caused by gastritis
- Inflammation that causes heart palpitations
- Heart palpitations causing insomnia
- Onion causing heart palpitations
- What can cause heart palpitations
- Heart palpitations caused by sneezing
- Heart palpitations cause coughing
- What causes heart palpitations symptoms
- What is the cause and treatment for heart palpitations
- What causes minor heart palpitations
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?