Is it normal to have bleeding again and again after taking i pill ?

hey, i had sex with my gf next day after she got done with her periods. she use to feel itchy and burning inside while doing sex for long. she took emergency pills too and also i used condoms. now after 2 days passed, she bled from her there and felt burning too, then she got periods next day and it continued for 4 days almost. now again last night and in morning she bled a bit from there. is it dangerous? im really worried about her
Thu, 5 Jan 2012
hi welcome to health care magic.it may be possible she not properly completed her periods and you were done sex b'ze of this she may continue her periods.you concern any gynec doctor immediately b'ze contineous bleeding may leads to her collapse,anemic.
OBGYN Dr. Reji. D's  Response
hi,
thanks for choosing healthcaremagic
some time it may happen immediately after periods.nothing to worry!tell her to take rest for 2to 3 days with adequate fluids.if bleeding persisting or heavy consult a gynecologist and do an ultrasound scan.normaly it is self limiting