Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Is it normal or should I consult an ER for high blood sugar of my infant ?

my daughter is 8months old and been having fever passed 3days now and i just checked her blood sugar at 1;20am and it was 183 and her fever is 103.2 at 1:20am. and sugar runs throgh my family bad. my other daughter has sugar and she got it when she turned one. should i go to ER???? or?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  63
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
hi ;
welcome to healthcare magic.
Your daughter is having high grade fever;and requires immediate treatment as kids when they have high fever sometimes they get convulsions.Secondly the sugar of 183 is high & looking at your family history of diabetes it is necessary to get her examined & treated.Please take her to ER she needs medical attention .
take care
Answered: Tue, 15 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response
Okay i stopped my period two days ago and had sex 2 times lastnight and used a condom and today i got up and went to pee and there was light red stuff and down my lower right ive been having really bad pain like cramps. and my breast feel wierd like tender hurts when toched, am i prego?

Answered: Sat, 19 Mar 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor