Is infection due to mycobacterium tuberculosis completely treatable?

Hi doctor
My name is Dipeeka, F 32, New Delhi,( India) my first miscarrage was on 28th of june and D & C done and reason gave me missed abortion and again next month my period came but it was very deep pain with heavey bleeding and 2nd of july again D&C done and D& C cutting sent for lab testing...PCR(DNA) mycobacterium for TB test and 9th of july i found report POSITIVE report as :-     

REPORT AS UNDER

This is a qualitative assay for the detection of Mycobacterium tuberculosis
DNA      (Deoxyribo Nucleic Acid) in the clinical specimen.The detection is based on
the principle of DNA Amplification of specific sequences by
PCR      (Polymerase Chain Reaction     ).TB     -PCR     - is highly specific and sensitive and can
detect bacilli, which are members of the M.tuberculosis complex i.e     . M.tuberculosis,
M.bovis and some starins of BCG of the Indian subcontinent

..........     END OF REPORT     ..........

I would like to know, is it curable completely and what will be complications for my next conceiving , will it be or not? and is it harmfull for my husband also it he come close to me???? i am afraid with this, pls tell me
your answer will make me calm, i feel nervous too much with this deases

waiting your answer
Mon, 30 Mar 2015