Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

Is blood sugar level of 75 at the age of 30 ?

i am 30 years of age . My blood sugar level is 74 is this normal i am 30 years of age /male. Height 5 6 weight 75 KG my blood sugar level is 74 is it normal
Asked On : Wed, 13 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  354
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
  User's Response
welcome to hcm
fasting sugar more than 126 , PP more than 200 is diabetes.
fasting between 100-126 and PP between 140-200 would mean you are at a risk of developing diabetes. so you are doing just fine
take care.
Answered: Mon, 8 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
Hello paras
Welcome to health care magic forum
Normal blood sugar is not influenced by weight or height,it is same for every one. Normal fasting blood sugar is between 70- 110mg% depending upon lab to lab.
There is nothing to worry.If you feel any symptoms take extra sugar/sweet.
Wish you good health
Answered: Wed, 13 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor